- 1. What are NetDragon's primary businesses?
NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited ('NetDragon', HKSE: 0777) is a global leader in building internet communities with a long track record of developing and scaling multiple internet and mobile platforms that impact hundreds of millions of users. These include China’s number one online gaming portal, 17173.com, and China’s most influential smartphone app store platform, 91 Wireless, which was sold to Baidu for US$1.9 billion in 2013 as the largest Internet M&A transaction in China.
Established in 1999, NetDragon is one of the most reputable and well-known online game developers in China with a history of successful game titles including Eudemons Online, Heroes Evolved and Conquer Online. In recent years, NetDragon has also started to scale its online education business on the back of management’s vision to create the largest global online learning community, and to bring the “classroom of the future” to every school around the world.
- 2. When and where was NetDragon incorporated?
- Our listed entity NetDragon Websoft Holdings Limited (“NetDragon”),was incorporated in Cayman Islands in 2004, with our business having started in 1999 when Fujian NetDragon Websoft Co., Ltd (“NetDragon (Fujian)”) was established.
- 3. How many employees does NetDragon have? (As of December 31, 2019)
- As of December 31, 2019, NetDragon has 6,460 employees, of which over 50% belongs to the R&D division.
- 4. Where is NetDragon's headquarters?
- Both NetDragon's headquarters and operation office are located in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. Company's address: 58 Wenquan Branch Road, Fuzhou, Fujian, China 350001.
- 5. What are NetDragon's international markets?
- NetDragon is China's pioneer in overseas expansion, having directly operated its titles in overseas market since 2003 in English, French, Spanish, Arabic and other foreign languages. Besides direct operation, we also licensed our games to leading game operators in a number of countries and regions in Asia, Russia and South America. NetDragon has become the major market player of mobile and Internet education business and is committed to becoming a global Internet education enterprise. In recent years, NetDragon has been accelerating its global layout of education strategies. After the acquisitions of global education giants, including Promethean and Edmodo, NetDragon's superior educational hardware and software technology are being recognized by many major countries worldwide. NetDragon's education business coverage has extended to over 190 countries and regions with over 400,000 schools, 2 million classrooms and 100 million registered users around the world.
- 6. When was NetDragon's initial public offering (IPO) completed and what was the offering price?
- NetDragon's IPO took place on November 2, 2007 with the initial offering price of HK$ 13.18 per share.
- 7. What exchange does NetDragon's stock trade on? What is NetDragon's ticker symbol?
- NetDragon's shares are traded on HKSE GEM under the ticker symbol 8288 since November 2, 2007; later NetDragon was listed on HKSE Main Board by introduction on June 24, 2008 under the ticker symbol 777. NetDragon has been selected as one of the constituent stocks of the Hang Seng Composite Indexes(“HSCI").
- 8.Is NetDragon being included in the Southbound Trading?
- NetDragon was included in the constituents of the Southbound Trading in December 2016.
- 9. What is the dividend policy of NetDragon?
- Cash dividends, if any, will be at the discretion of our board of directors, subject to the approval of our shareholders, and will depend upon our financial positions, cash flows, operation and capital requirements and future development needs of the Company. For the historical dividend payment since IPO, please find it in the sector of Shareholder Services within the website.
- 10. What's the entire issued share capital of NetDragon?
- As of February 29, 2019, the entire issued share capital of NetDragon is 563,608,766 shares.
- 11. What should I do if I have questions relating to my shareholdings, such as transfer of shares, change of name or address, lost of share certificates or dividend warrants?
- For any matters relating to your shareholding, e.g. transfer of shares, change of name or address, lost share certificates and dividend warrants, please contact our Share Registrar: Hong Kong branch share registrar and transfer office:
Tricor Investor Services Limited
Level 22, Hopewell Centre
183 Queen’s Road East
- 12. How can I obtain a copy of NetDragon's annual report?
- For soft copy, you can download it and click here.
- 15. Whom should I contact for additional information about NetDragon?
- Please contact NetDragon's Investor Relations Department by:
Tel.: +852 2850 7266 / +86 591 8754 2825
Note： Above figures are updated based on the latest earnings announcement.